Texas Instruments
3.6 of 5 1,022 reviews
www.ti.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Mixed bag

Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSome great people and co-workers.

ConsEvery product group is different. Mine had constant reorganizations and changes, with a manager change on average every 18 months. I saw a great product manager get pushed aside for someone who kissed the right tush and had a good smile.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Forest Lane building is horrible. They marginally renovated the common areas, but the cubes are still horribly ugly and outdated. Spend the $$$ to create offices or private work areas for EVERYONE. Your employees will get more done and love you for it.

Great potential - No innovative vision

UI/User Experience Design (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Professional work environment, friendly culture, relatively laid back. Decent facilities. Cons: Poor leadership, no unified vision for product future, behind the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Manufacturing Leadership Rotational Program

I have been working at Texas Instruments

Pros: The program gives your opportunity to work abroad Cons: Need to get used to different culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Instruments CEO Rich Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees.