Texas Instruments
3.6 of 5 1,017 reviews
www.ti.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Technical Sales Representative

Technical Sales Representative (Current Employee)
Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 8 years

ProsTalented engineering, sales driven, and strong ethics. Always feel challenged with a strong support infrastructure to help assist in securing customer commitments. Huge portfolio and sales instrastructure WW.

ConsHigh stress and pressure environment for sales. Recognizing achievement few and far between; breadth of product impressive, but differentiated in few areas. Growing overhead of reporting taking away from investment at customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrowing overhead of reporting taking away from focus at customers. Finding the appropriate balance is critical to keep teams motivated.

Great Company....

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time

Pros: Good reputation, I always meet someone who had mom… Cons: Can become very political, so be prepared. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to review each depaartment Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Focusing on Analog now

Electrical Design Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: -- Work life balance -- Compensation -- Work culture Cons: -- Focus going forward is shifting towards analog. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Instruments CEO Rich Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees.