Texas Instruments
3.6 of 5 1,018 reviews
www.ti.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Amazing opportunity to develop engineering skills with TI's Product Engineering Rotation Program!

Product Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than a year

ProsTI saw a need to develop Product Engineers quickly. To do so, they created something that crams years and years of experience into a concise two year program. I have the amazing opportunity to work with four completely separate groups that all tie back into my work as a product engineer. This type of exposure so early on in my career is the thing others dream about.

Additionally, TI has such a wide portfolio of parts that I am always able to satisfy my curiosity and desire to learn. I can dive deep and learn all about the device physics of a certain part, or I can go broad and learn all about a family of devices and how they operate. And when I get tired of those, I can repeat the process with other devices.

ConsThe only thing that people might consider a "con" is the fact that this job REQUIRES you to move abroad for 6 months. However, I don't consider that a negative thing. In fact, that was one of the main selling points for this rotation program.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest and inspire the New College Grads.

Good Company, Decent pay and benefits, always changing.

Process Engineer Tech (Current Employee)

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Is a stable company with job security in certain departments Cons: Long hours sometimes, a lot of change which can cause… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

TSE Rotation Program--Prepares New College Grads to Face Engineering Challenges in a Customer-Facing Role

Technical Sales Engineer (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Exposure to a field sales office to begin the program provides an exciting overview of what a technical sales role entails. The product marketing and… Cons: None! The TSE program is a real investment on TI's part in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Instruments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Instruments CEO Rich Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Instruments employees.