Texas Instruments

www.ti.com

Amazing opportunity to develop engineering skills with TI's Product Engineering Rotation Program!

Product Engineer (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

ProsTI saw a need to develop Product Engineers quickly. To do so, they created something that crams years and years of experience into a concise two year program. I have the amazing opportunity to work with four completely separate groups that all tie back into my work as a product engineer. This type of exposure so early on in my career is the thing others dream about.

Additionally, TI has such a wide portfolio of parts that I am always able to satisfy my curiosity and desire to learn. I can dive deep and learn all about the device physics of a certain part, or I can go broad and learn all about a family of devices and how they operate. And when I get tired of those, I can repeat the process with other devices.

ConsThe only thing that people might consider a "con" is the fact that this job REQUIRES you to move abroad for 6 months. However, I don't consider that a negative thing. In fact, that was one of the main selling points for this rotation program.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to invest and inspire the New College Grads.

Solid company to work for

Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at Texas Instruments for more than 5 years

Pros: Pay and schedule were good Cons: Twelve hour Night work is hard Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

As a new grad, the environment at TI promotes open mentorship with emphasis in conducting business eithically.

Technical Sales Associate (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time for less than a year

Pros: -TSA program opens you to a large network of individuals within the… Cons: Nothing. The TSA program is full of great benefits and opens up to a large range of opportunities in sales or marketing. There… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Texas Instruments.

Worked for Texas Instruments? Contribute to the Community!