Texas Instruments

www.ti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Texas Instruments

As a new grad, the environment at TI promotes open mentorship with emphasis in conducting business eithically.

Current Employee - Technical Sales Associate in Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Technical Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-TSA program opens you to a large network of individuals within the company
-High growth potential
-Understanding selling/marketing/supply chain
-System level knowledge of high tech applications

Cons

Nothing. The TSA program is full of great benefits and opens up to a large range of opportunities in sales or marketing. There is a ramp up process for each step of this rotational program and there are a multitude of mentors that help you through.

1271 Other Employee Reviews for Texas Instruments (View Most Recent)

First Year Employee in the Product and Test Engineering Rotation Program

Current Employee - Product and Test Engineer Rotator in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Product and Test Engineer Rotator in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I like working at Ti because it is a highly technical company offering extremely competitive compensation. This rotation program allows me to learn about the Product and Test role while also contributing to a team. Not only does this role incorporate Fabrication and Design, but Ti is also paying for me to work overseas and learn about the Assembly of integrated circuits.

Cons

The only con that I see is the rotations are only for six months. I see this as a con because once I start to become confident and proficient, I switched rotations and start learning at a new position.

I would just like to thank the management that I have worked with for being understanding and able to explain quickly developing problems with clarity and detail.

Freindly, valueable, and exciting experience at TI's Application's Rotation Program!

Current Employee - Embedded Processing Applications in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Embedded Processing Applications in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ti has a great employee community, everyone here is friendly, helpful, and willing to teach! The rotational program that I entered though put me in a group of other recent graduates and I was pretty much forced to make friends in Dallas, the program has been an amazing launchpad for my career! Ti also treats it's employees very well, good benefits and compensation, and many opportunities to share in the sucess of the company, they really make the employees feel valuable.

Cons

I have nothing to say in the cons section of the company, so far this job has been everything I imagined and more.

Keep doing more talks and reach out to the new hires.

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Instruments