Texas Instruments

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Instruments

CO-OP

Former Employee - Financial Reporting in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Financial Reporting in Dallas, TX

I worked at Texas Instruments as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Perks, training, people, the internship program was a great way to get my foot in the door

Cons

Felt lost in a sea of people

1212 Other Employee Reviews for Texas Instruments (View Most Recent)

Technical sales representative

I have been working at Texas Instruments full-time

Pros

Broad portfolio, providing some level of access to nearly any customer base in the world. High intensity environment, with a strong engineering community to support you.

Cons

Currently developing new sales tools and metrics, which has created some gap in customer focus and inconsistency as the organization evolves the tools.

The TI portfolio and engineering teams are unrivaled in the semiconductor industry. Focus on exploiting these strengths to build a customer facing, value-add sales force, vs driving purely from numbers.

Great Internship opportunity. TI really values their Interns and New College Grads.

Current Employee - Packaging Engineer in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Packaging Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Texas Instruments as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

A great place to grow. You are given significant responsibility as an intern during your first week. Your projects are relevant and important to the success of the company. TI's "open door" policy makes it very easy to find help and to expand your personal network. In my three months here, I met the CEO, EVP, and several SVP's, all of whom were very friendly and very supportive of the intern program.

Cons

There is a large learning curve coming in. However, there is plenty of available help to make your on-boarding process smooth. As with any worldwide company, there are many evening conference calls.

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Instruments