Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

tpwd.state.tx.us
  tpwd.state.tx.us
There are newer employer reviews for Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

The best work that I've ever done; the worst professional decision that I've ever made....

Former Employee - Program Administrator  in  Austin, TX
Former Employee - Program Administrator in Austin, TX

I worked at Texas Parks & Wildlife Department full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Some of the most fulfilling opportunities to make a positive impact on one's home.

Cons

Employment guarantees one to leave the functional business market forever, become a highly qualified "blacksmith" in a robotic age. Prepare to be left destitute in old age.

Shame on you for having such little dedication to those employed that have given so much in service to the constituents of the great state of Texas.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Texas Parks & Wildlife Department (View Most Recent)

Accountant

Former Employee - Accountant  in  Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Accountant in Austin, TX

I worked at Texas Parks & Wildlife Department full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great supervisors. Organizations is really big on family and have several events a year where your family can come and join you at work.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while for a decision to be made. Often times once a decision is made it will be re-visited again and again.

Select the right players to make the decisions and fully support them.

Tx. Parks and Wildlife

Current Employee - Scientist  in  Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Scientist in Austin, TX

I have been working at Texas Parks & Wildlife Department full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None, except nice physical atmosphere

Cons

The most extreme decriminalization against women I have ever seen in a work place.. Women are both expected to be afraid of men and be welcoming about sexual harassment. The only women that advance are the one that give in. One is expected to dress sexy.

Fire your rednecks, hire up to date, educated people and stop the 1930s management style.

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Parks & Wildlife Department

Worked for Texas Parks & Wildlife Department? Contribute to the Community!