There are newer employer reviews for Texas Rangers

Paid Peanuts

Current Employee - Tour and Event Coordinator
Current Employee - Tour and Event Coordinator

I have been working at Texas Rangers

Pros

Tickets to games and insurance were the only pros the job was nothing like the job description that was posted.

Cons

It wasn't even enough to live off of and it was full time it was a resume builder for me so I took the job but only stayed a year because the pay was so low

I think the change in ownership may have made a difference, the team was great this past season so sales would have been better than when I was there for sure.

reviews filtered by
  1. Fun, part-time job

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Arlington, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Arlington, TX

I worked at Texas Rangers part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with. Fun environment. Flexible. Discounts on tickets and merchandise. You can watch the game some nights.

Cons

Lot of standing. Food is only discounted if you buy food coupons, which are only sold once or twice a month for cash only.

Discount the food at the concessions for employees instead of purchasing food coupons.

Great Organization and People, Long Hours/Low Pay

I have been working at Texas Rangers full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The people in this organization are the pros. Good people with good ethics and morals. Benefits are great and you get to work at a ballpark everyday.

Cons

Long hours, especially during the season, with low pay. Very little opportunity for advancement within organization.

Pay your people better! Keep the talent that you have acquired and developed, instead of losing them to other organizations (inside and outside of sports) that pay better and present a better opportunity for professional growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Rangers