There are newer employer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Amazing place to work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Texas Roadhouse full-time

Pros

Great Culture - Great People. Texas Roadhouse is really a joy to be an employee for. Management "gets it" and is extremely transparent.

Cons

Salary is not competitive in certain departments. Some departments are reluctant to hire additional staff until absolutely necessary, resulting in long hours.

Keep doing what you're doing. Things are going great!

280 Other Employee Reviews for Texas Roadhouse (View Most Recent)

Great place to start

Former Employee - Server in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Server in Omaha, NE

I worked at Texas Roadhouse part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good atmosphere, servers had a lot of fun and the owners really enjoy what they do.

Cons

Low server hourly wages, and if you don't get along with other co-workers it can be tough to go in to work.

Keep people interested in coming to work. Especially the young employees.

One of the finest and most well managed and structured places to work in restaurant industry

Current Employee - Host Manager in Gatlinburg, TN
    Current Employee - Host Manager in Gatlinburg, TN

I have been working at Texas Roadhouse full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Texas Roadhouse operates under the old adage, " if it ain't broke don't fix," They have system and a proven management and employee structure that has a proven long standing success rate and had brought this corporation to the top in it's field. Their food and and level of service is far beyond what most restaurants of this genre can produce and sustain. I worked with this company for two years and still to this day, will tour eagerly my experience with them and brag about the excellence of their food and their dining experience. They without a doubt have the best steak and ribs anywhere of any I have had, and all of their food is fresh, busting with robust flavor and the variety is incredible. I was treated like family here, and my service to the company was recognized and appreciated. I was employed at Texas Roadhouse of Gatlinburg, Tn and I would recommend this company highly to anyone seeking employment in the restaurant field.

Cons

The restaraunts size is often too small and cramped, to handle the amount of people they house. Outside of this I have no suggestions or cons

GIve your employees more voice and autonomy. They are in the thick of things all the time, in the warzone often, they can offer you input and observations that will aide in smoother operations than anyone can!

There are newer employer reviews for Texas Roadhouse