Texas Tech
www.ttu.edu Lubbock, TX 5000+ Employees

Great place to work

Instructor (Former Employee)
Lubbock, TX

ProsThe people there are very laid back. The campus is beautiful. The pay is competitive with other universities. You are free to do your own thing just be ready at the deadline.

ConsPerforming technical research you really need to have outside funding for equipment to really get started. Sharing of equipment is not big there.

TA at TTU ee dept

Graduate Teaching Assistant (Former Employee)
    Lubbock, TX

I worked at Texas Tech full-time for less than a year

Pros: very good and intersting.liked it a lot Cons: no bad thing.all were good Advice to Senior Management: give more money for students More

Student Manager for Hospitality Services...good college job.

Student Employee (Former Employee)
    Lubbock, TX

I worked at Texas Tech part-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible hours and work schedule. On campus dining was closed on… Cons: Poor management above us students. Little help with advanced customer… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure your store managers are qualified for the job and do it well. Hire the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Texas Tech.

Worked for Texas Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Texas Tech reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Texas Tech CEO Kent Hance. All reviews posted anonymously by Texas Tech employees.