TexelTek
www.TexelTek.com Annapolis Junction, MD 50 to 149 Employees

A purpose motivated company with a true focus on both employees and customers

Annapolis Junction, MD

ProsTexelTek is a company focused on delivering innovative technical solutions to challenging problem sets. This company focuses on providing an employee friendly workplace environment that makes it a fun and exciting place to work. The people that make up the company represent the best in the industry. The capabilities that this company delivers are truly impressive.

ConsTexelTek is a fast past company and is not for the faint at heart. If you are considering working here, be prepared to hit the ground running. The work is exciting but the learning curve can be steep. Slackers need not apply.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work!

Competitive Salaries and Great Benefits Not Worth the Negatives

(Former Employee)

I worked at TexelTek full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive salaries, Great benefits, Company picnics in the summer and winter, spacious working area with many perks. For those who work there, the company works… Cons: The Cons far outweigh the Pros for TexelTek. The company is incredibly mismanaged. Those in management positions rarely have any experience being a manager or… Advice to Senior Management: It would be great if the management actually meant what they said when they say "We're a family." I would… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Possibly a good oppourtunity

(Former Employee)

I worked at TexelTek

Pros: Offers excellent benefits, comfortable workplace, work that is important in the industry. Very competitive salaries. They often promote from within as well as offering bonuses… Cons: Changes in structure and policies have changed the environment and vision of the company which made it a difficult transition… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TexelTek.

Worked for TexelTek? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TexelTek reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TexelTek CEO TexelTek. All reviews posted anonymously by TexelTek employees.