Text 100

a good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Text 100

Pros

fantastic work environment, great benefits. it's a dynamic fun place to work- mutual respect all around. a bit process heavy but you do learn to appreciate that when you go somewhere else and it's lacking. they work very hard at transparency and communication and do a pretty good job. a tight knit group, they still somehow manage to maintain a dot.com vibe- video games in the office, free snacks, refrigerator stocked with food and drinks, company offsites. client work is rough- working for some of the larger tech clients is not easy but that's any pr agency you go to.

Cons

big clients, sometimes too much bureacracy

none

27 Other Employee Reviews for Text 100 (View Most Recent)

Wonderful company for candidate seeking agency experience.

Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Text 100

Pros

Text 100 employs amazing people that are more interested in the greater good of the business and each other, than for personal gain. Managers seek out opportunities to enable junior-level employee growth and provide support with career advice and strengthening important job skills. Text 100 also provides great benefits, with a ton of vacation time and really encourages employees to keep the balance between career and personal life. Compensation is competitive for the agency world and Text 100 keeps employees well fed with free snacks, sodas and more candy than you'll ever need. I'd recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work.

Cons

One of the realities of the agency world is working on multiple accounts. While this can be a good thing, providing a lot of variety for your day-to-day workload, it can also be frustrating to tackle the many demands of multiple clients at once. It would be ideal to work on two accounts or three at the most, however sometimes it can turn into four or five. It's very easy to get burnt out when struggling to meet all of those deadlines and keep clients happy. I think senior management should keep this in mind when considering capacity. However, I don't think that this is a Text 100 specific issue so much as a general agency one.

One of the things I enjoyed most about this company is the genuine team spirit I felt working on various account teams. No one was too important to pitch in on even the most basic tasks that needed to be done as everyone believed in doing what it took to get the job done. While it can be easy to get caught up in titles and hierarchy, the lack of this is what truly differentiates Text 100 from other agencies. I would encourage Text 100 to keep this going in its offices as I've heard it's not always the case in some of the larger locations.

Great company to work for those looking for advancement opportunities with work/life balance.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Text 100

Pros

Outstanding benefits, high focus on work/life balance, positive atmosphere, quality management. Heavy focus on individual development and growth, utilizes existing talent for new projects. Well known & award winning in industry, leader in technology communications. Flexible work environment.

Cons

Pay scale may not be as competitive as in other companies - tends to rely extensively on benefits to lure prospective employees. Nature of business is high pressure and highly competitive.

n/a