www.textron.com
There are newer employer reviews for Textron

Awesome Experience

Current Employee - Accounting Intern in Providence, RI
Current Employee - Accounting Intern in Providence, RI

I have been working at Textron full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is one of the best I've worked for. A multi-billion dollar company where you see the CEO around the office is unheard of. The people here are great too.

Cons

As an intern they are a little more easy going. I am not sure how it is for "actual" employees.

n/a

105 Other Employee Reviews for Textron (View Most Recent)

Former Employee - Operations Leader in Lavonia, GA
    Former Employee - Operations Leader in Lavonia, GA

I worked at Textron full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. Lots of opportunity and world wide organization. I would recommend this company.

Cons

Fairly positive company in benefits and philosophy, but in reality they fail to value the individual employees.

Former Employee - Supply Chain in Fort Worth, TX
    Former Employee - Supply Chain in Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Textron full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company culture is positive and includes benefits, and a focus on returning to the community via service projects. Many promotions are from within, but when it is time for budgetary reductions, the individual employees move to the top of the list of expendable items.

Cons

The personality of the CIO was a key factor in issues like the flexibility to work from home. It was unfortunate that in an area that has a goal of improving electronic communication and processes, the folks at the top expect to see "a butt in the chair" as a way of determining a productive employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Textron