Thales
www.thalesgroup.com Neuilly-sur-Seine, France 5000+ Employees

Nothing more than good benefits.

Irvine, CA

ProsGood Insurance, 4-5 weeks PTO, and 401K.

ConsNo training and No support from any level of Managers. Can't trust Human Resources cause they are not confidential and will Retaliate. Does not hold people accountable or responsible for their job or actions. Does not appreciate those with an education. Too much politics. No opportunities unless you really know how to suck up big time.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate people for their hard work. Let the employees anonymously rate their managers to decide who actually Needs Improvement.

Always challenging, sometimes frustrating, always interesting

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
    Irvine, CA

I have been working at Thales

Pros: Great benefits, never boring, bosses let you do your job… Cons: Upper management sometimes out of touch, reluctant to settle conflicts, conflicts created by conflicting goals. Examples, build something quickly, but spend no time or money… Advice to Senior Management: Tell everyone what the priority is, instead of making people… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work.

Technician (Former Employee)
    Tukwila, WA

I worked at Thales

Pros: Great benefits. Good pay. Relaxed atmosphere with a lot of funny people… Cons: Work can be slow with the decline of the airline… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Thales.

Worked for Thales? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thales reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thales CEO Jean-Bernard Lévy. All reviews posted anonymously by Thales employees.