The ACI Group

www.ACI.com

Great Learning Experience for Self-Starters | Not Long-Term Employer

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Great experience for those looking to break into the tech community and or gain experience in staffing IF your a self-starter and willing to get crafty with little direction from anyone. Pay and benefits are solid.

Cons

Leadership is extremely friendly but has failed to adapt to an ever changing Staffing landscape; you will receive very little direction from anyone.

Figure out how to change company dynamic to better position yourselves for success in the local IT staffing industry.

Other reviews for The ACI Group

Wouldn't recommend working here

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Nice office location, located near fells point so close to resetaurants and bars.

Cons

Extreme high turnover. Replace almost 100% of staff in 6 months time and hire new people to bring on. There are only about 3 people who have made it over a year. Very disorganized and boys club atmosphere. Unpleasant CEO. Management are not easy to work with and "shy". My advice would be to work for a larger company with more job security structure. I know many people who have been burned by working here. I sincerely think it's a mistake for people to take a job here, reach out to any former employees on LinkedIn and they will give you the same feedback.

I would invest more time in your employees. I would concentrate on what you do best whether that be sales or recruiting and not feel the need to put most senior recruiter in management role if they are not a good manager. I think The ACI Group are a decent group of people but they really don't know how to run a business properly or retain any employees. Best of luck.

Nice experience with ACI

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Pros

ACI has done a great job finding me a position. My recruiter was professional and worked to place me in a good position that I really like. As a consultant, I receive benefits, which is great. The staff has been very nice and is always responsive.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of at this time. I've encountered no issues with ACI.

From what I can tell, it seems that ACI treats people well and is a professional organization.

There are newer employer reviews for The ACI Group.

Worked for The ACI Group? Contribute to the Community!