There are newer employer reviews for The Acquisition Group

Sales

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Calgary, AB (Canada)
Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Highly team orientated, quality training program, professional work environment, highly knowledgable staff, great work experience (sales/management experience) and strong advancement structure.

Cons

Slow start at entry level - once it kicks in it's great. Business politics.

116 Other Employee Reviews for The Acquisition Group (View Most Recent)

A growing experience in my sales career

Current Employee - Junior Marketing Consultant in Kamloops, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Junior Marketing Consultant in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

It is a fun place to work, with an awesome work environment. I am also learning how to sell products.

Cons

So far I don't see any cons to working here they are all awesome

Keep up the awesome work Ivan your an awesome boss

A POSITIVE REVIEW ABOUT MYSELF AND MY JOB

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Kamloops, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Senior Marketing Consultant in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

I have been working at The Acquisition Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are several ways of achieving results, but working with a vibrant, dedicated, and goal-oriented team is the fastest way of achieving success. Success can only be achieved when everyone in the team is successful. Being part of a progressive team has always been my dream job, and I am privileged to be part of the acquisition team. ‘Their blend of fun and work has been my choicest taste of job.’ Sometimes I can’t help it but smile when I remember the love we shared together, the special times we spent together after work, the memorable days we had with Adams—the clown in our team—and the team night we had in Kelonwa. Our team is structured in a special way and everybody in the team has his/her own distinctive way of life that made them unique. Looking at Jess, the new guy in our team, you’ll think he’ll be depressed by his medical conditions, but he happens to be the happiest person in the team with positive mental attitude. Jason, Aurelia, Justin, Ashley, and Andrew are all lively and reputable personalities under the wings of Ivan’s great leadership.
              Life could be likened to a journey, where we meet so many people on our way, learn so many things on a daily basis as the journey advances. The journey of life could sometimes be rocky, boring and difficult. However, understanding that humans are imperfect and could misbehave may help someone overlook the shortcomings of others. My experience so far in “The acquisition group” has exposed me to lots of things in life. It has given me the opportunity to get close to people, interact with them, and know how they behave in this part of the world.
              Marketing Telus products—Optik TV, Internet and phone, goes beyond product selling. It’s an opportunity to learn how to present oneself, ideas, and thoughts to people. It provides us with an opportunity of learning how to influence and convince people into buying whatever thing we present to them. Over the few weeks, I have learnt how to handle objections, how to carry out closing on a sale, and the best way to handle people’s reactions and attitudes. I was able to achieve all this because of the trainings I received at the various workshops we have had in the last couple of days. I was also inspired by few people I have worked alongside with. I was motivated by Adam’s strength and perseverance; never will I forget Collin’s courage, confidence, and encouragements. He always told me that I can do it and showed me how to do it.
              My desire is to help our team grow. I strongly believe that a tree cannot make a forest, and will help train other people to be better than I am. I also know that, ‘no man is an island’… we need each other’s help at some point in our lives. I know that this job provides an opportunity for one to make an additional money, but my focus is ‘the future’ and not now.

Cons

it gets hot outside but ivan brings water bottles so its not that bad

There are newer employer reviews for The Acquisition Group