There are newer employer reviews for The Addison Group

I do not recommend working with this agency.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at The Addison Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

Good for a quick buck if you can tolerate the working conditions.

Cons

As all temp agencies do, they will place you, collect the fee, and walk away. They do not care if you are happy in the position, and will not work with you again if you choose to leave.

Listen to your candidates and show some support. The client is not always right!

reviews filtered by
  1. As a Contractor for Addision Group, not a direct employee...

Current Contractor - Inventory Control in Tulsa, OK
    Current Contractor - Inventory Control in Tulsa, OK

I have been working at The Addison Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

All in all my experience with Addison Group was a good one. They are easy to work with and communicate the goals and expectations of their client while being forgiving of errors that may occur.

Cons

Addison Group is an employment agency who like all employment agencies make money off your work. They will sell you the dream that in 6 months you will be a permanent employee with their client. That time will come and pass and you'll be asked to stay working as a temp.

Follow through with the promise or don't make the promise, simple as that.

2. Company contact very open & eager to assist whenever needed

Current Contractor - Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Contractor - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at The Addison Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

As a Consultant, whenever I had questions, my company contact was always willing and able to assist me and/or point me in the right direction. Client company's work environment is terrific.

Cons

Unsure of next project whenever current assignment ends (see Advice to Management) makes for uncertain future for those Consultants who are new to this type of project work.

Would suggest to hire Consultants on a permanent basis. While this may increase costs by having to pay Consultants when they are not working, there would be a steady and stable workforce ready and able to begin projects, without having to scramble to find someone to be in a client's office on Monday, when called on Friday afternoon to fulfill a client's needs.

There are newer employer reviews for The Addison Group