The Addison Group

www.addisongroup.com

Addison, why you want to work with or for us

Current Employee - Business Development Manager, Technical Division  in  Tulsa, OK
Current Employee - Business Development Manager, Technical Division in Tulsa, OK

Pros

In a word...ETHICS. Addison does what is best for the employees, and our clients.

I have personally seen almost a dozen instances where Addison did what was right instead of what made us the most money.

Cons

We are a growing company, so processes are beginning to be locked for internal staff.

Continue to support our internal staff and we will continue to provide results for our clients.

Other reviews for The Addison Group

Absolutely Amazing!

Former Employee - Recruiter  in  Tulsa, OK
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Tulsa, OK

Pros

Worked at Addison as a Recruiter and it was truly the best job I have ever had. The people are great, the atmosphere forces you to take all the negative energy and replace it with positive. Everyone there wants to see you succeed. Training internally was good, but the outside training from corporate could have been better. Work / Life Balance was great as well.

Cons

There are days when it can seem discouraging, but overall it's great.

Nothing, management was great.

Unresponsive to their contractors!

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  DFW, TX
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in DFW, TX

Pros

I can only say that I have a job through this company which is a big thing I guess . . . I could go with one of the other contracting companies I'm signed up with.

Cons

It takes a week to get results (if ANY feedback at all) from these folks. It doesn't make me feel very valued as an employee. I'm making money for them so I guess they don't really care.

Have to work 8.5 months before you get paid for your first holiday through them.

There is a plethora of agencies to choose from out there that are more attentive to their employees (contractors). As mentioned in the Cons above, I feel that my unanswered / ignored inquiries are an insult to my persona as a human being, much less an employee.

There are newer employer reviews for The Addison Group.

Worked for The Addison Group? Contribute to the Community!