The Armada Group

www.thearmadagroup.com

Fast-paced job in an ever growing industry!

Call Monkey (Current Employee) Santa Cruz, CA

ProsArmada really knows their clients and their candidates to make sure that it is the best fit for all involved. They deliver the on-demand talent the client needs while supporting the candidates! We work as a team not only in the main office but we really work to make sure all the consultants at our clients feel like they are part of our team too. Regular lunches on-site, appreciate events, drawings, and social networking opportunities because we're all part of the same family!

ConsSometimes popcorn is made and it gets cold before I walk over to get some. Sometimes I have to make the coffee if it's before 10 AM and everyone else drank the first pot.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the number of account managers to make sure clients and candidates continue to get handled in the personal way they always have been. Things are expanding and we need to keep up!

Great company with cool co-workers inside the office, but leadership who appears disinterested in the employees.

Worker Bee (Current Employee) Santa Cruz, CA

I have been working at The Armada Group

Pros: Great young co-workers with lots of energy and friendliness. Good systems… Cons: Petty office politics...starting to get better with new manager but… Advice to Senior Management: limit office gossip and cliques. Show more interest in new employees by interacting with them more… More

Very educative.

Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) Santa Cruz, CA

I worked at The Armada Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: They invest in making you a better recruiter. Cons: It's like any other small office; it has it's own… Advice to Senior Management: The leadership skills you are teaching are great! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Armada Group.

Worked for The Armada Group? Contribute to the Community!