The Art Institutes (HQ)

www.artinstitutes.edu

Pass on ANY ADA position and value yourself!

Assistant Director of Admissions (Current Employee) Milwaukee, WI

ProsMeeting and talking with prospective students

ConsKnow that you're "selling" students an education that is too expensive and not necessarily accredited. It's a FOR-PROFIT "college" meaning that it's the admissions office job to recruit and keep up with numbers instead of really helping the students and their families throughout the admissions process. Expect to spend all day on the phone chasing down 'leads' (calling a list of potential students who showed interest either by just clicking a site or calling a 'warm call' line).

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease show more interest in your employees work quality instead of gossiping about other employees. It show favoritism and sets a terrible tone for the type of work environment you are encouraging.
The training process was more of a 'figure it out' game instead of in depth training.
Also, in order for employees to pass certain required tests, it's not acceptable to have them ask for for other employee's to take the test for them while you turn a blind eye and close your office door.
Be mindful of compliance issue.

If you want a job for less than a year..this is the place for you

Assistant Director of Admissions (Current Employee) Miami, FL

I have been working at The Art Institutes (HQ) full-time for less than a year

Pros: good benefits, salary starts at $41k a year for Assistant… Cons: To many to mention! You are a number and a number only!! $$$ Talks!! All they care is enrollments because that means money. THIS IS… Advice to Senior Management: Is not the ADA s you replace every year what is the problem, The problem is what you are selling, the price and the target… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

No Loyalty

Faculty Member (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at The Art Institutes (HQ) full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: It's a job which demands more then they pay for. Cons: You could be fired for no reason, Dollar is the… Advice to Senior Management: Go do something else you greedy bastards. Execs fired 800… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Art Institutes (HQ).

Worked for The Art Institutes (HQ)? Contribute to the Community!