The Art Institutes (HQ)

www.artinstitutes.edu
  www.artinstitutes.edu
There are newer employer reviews for The Art Institutes (HQ)

Art Institute of Ohio - Cincinnati

Current Employee - Adjunct Faculty  in  Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Adjunct Faculty in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at The Art Institutes (HQ)

Pros

AI is a good place to work. Competent and professional management, great support, up-to-date equipment and facilities. Management is very supportive of the faculty and staff.

Cons

The problem common to all proprietary education - the admission of some under-qualified students who simply shouldn't be in college.

I believe you're doing a pretty good job. The faculty is competent and engaged, the administration seems to have a better-than-average concern for student progress. I'm glad I work here.

104 Other Employee Reviews for The Art Institutes (HQ) (View Most Recent)

Ok

Current Employee - ADA  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - ADA in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The Art Institutes (HQ)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Art Institute of jacksonville is because they pay an acceptable amount now.

Cons

In simplest words this is a job not a career. Job = ok but it aint long term future decision

Yea I got plenty of advice for the company, but really my concern is just with one very important word, MANAGE!

Pay is not worth the stress

Former Employee - Assistant Director of Admissions  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Assistant Director of Admissions in Dallas, TX

I worked at The Art Institutes (HQ)

Pros

Great benefits, liked most of my coworkers, School itself is awesome. Faculty and educational offerings are amazing. Everyone other than Admissions department is happy to be there. I love the idea of this job - but absolutely hated it by the time i left.

Cons

Pay and hours were not at all what I was told when I was hired. They seriously over-promised on advancement opportunities and raises. Unrealistic sales goals. Lots of catty women in the department. Incompetent management. Double standards. People who the directors liked got preferential treatment, and if they didn't like you they made your life hell. Poor use of time. Meetings about meetings about meetings, and then several emails from different people about the content of the meetings. Micromanagement.

You have to give respect to your employees to earn their respect. Hire and/or promote people with ACTUAL management skills.

There are newer employer reviews for The Art Institutes (HQ)

Worked for The Art Institutes (HQ)? Contribute to the Community!