The Art of Shaving

www.theartofshaving.com

Great place to work and get started in luxury sales

Shaving Consultant (Current Employee) New York, NY

Proslots of recognition for performance and you are really given the proper tools to succeed if you indeed want to. no cap on commissions! lots of room for growth if you are open to good coaching.

ConsNot for people who want to just stand there and get paid. you are accountable for your goals. depending on location slow times can get a little boring.

Shaving Company Promotes Conspicuous Consumption While Treating Employees Like Dirt and Customers Like ATMs

Shaving Specialist (Former Employee) Denver, CO

I worked at The Art of Shaving

Pros: The Art of Shaving sells a good product--an all natural line of shaving products and skin care. You can be proud of the fact… Cons: The main problem with working for The Art of Shaving is that it is a young company full of management with absolutely no idea how… Advice to Senior Management: Develop an interest in your employees as well as your customers. It's the employees and the customers who make your company possible. Keep… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging

Master Barber/Regional Trainer (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Art of Shaving full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice professional atmosphere to work in. Cons: Medical coverage is not that great. Advice to Senior Management: Very by the books More

There are newer reviews on The Art of Shaving.

Worked for The Art of Shaving? Contribute to the Community!