The Bachrach Group

There are newer employer reviews for The Bachrach Group

Current Employee

Current Employee - Manager of Client Services in New York, NY
Current Employee - Manager of Client Services in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

As a professional, it is important to have access to the latest technologies and tools to maximize your potential in recruiting candidates and onboarding clients. The Bachrach Group affords me this opportunity in a pleasant and professional environment. My coworkers are very supportive and always willing to offer constructive criticism. The management always has an open door for questions and suggestions; they welcome new ideas and are receptive to implementing them if they make sense. I feel my contribution here enables the success of my company and my career. Being surrounded by dedicated and friendly peers makes my experience at the Bachrach Group a pleasure. If you want to work in a company where your opinion counts, then the Bachrach Group is the place for you. I feel I have an unlimited potential and I can achieve all of my goals at this company.

Cons

We set the bar very high when it comes to talent; we hire only the best of breed. Being surrounded by top talent can be challenging, rewarding, and humbling all at the same time.

For the past 3 years working with this company, I never felt that anyone was above or better than me; everyone was polite, helpful, and supportive. So my advice to is to keep the same attitude and interaction with your employees. I feel the management is more like family than my bosses, which gives me a comfort level that I never experienced before.

22 Other Employee Reviews for The Bachrach Group (View Most Recent)

Amazing place to work! Good management- good people!

Current Employee - Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

- The Bachrach ownership and management team create an environment of unlimited potential
    - With a focus on training and current technology as standard, you automatically have a head start when you apply your own work effort and perseverance… again your potential becomes unlimited
    - Fresh and new ideas are welcome; this industry is wide open and new and improved ways to approach the process are needed- the firm encourages and is always open to new ideas and you feel welcome when your light goes on and you share it both horizontally and up the ladder, a new idea or way of doing business is always welcome to discuss-
    - There is a sincere and credible attitude of caring in this environment- although the recruiting and employment business is a lot about individual effort- there is also a team approach available that is encouraged when desirable and this often has beneficial results-
    - I look forward to coming to work: the environment is positive, it is high tech, an individual and collective effort of trying to move forward exists, and there is a positive attitude about the future

Cons

- Constant growth brings challenges; trying to enter so many industries in this large market brings new business but can also be frustrating-

- Keep open door policy and continue to promote plans for challenges that lie ahead in our firm and our industry.
    - We are in this for the long haul and we should continue to plan as far in advance as we can to get there- for now and 2013 and beyond.

A place you can call ‘home’

Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

In an economy where so many people cannot find a job let alone keep a job, this mid-size recruiting firm has allowed their employees to have security and has helped make them money along the way. Myself being the perfect example of achieving success at this firm. Whether you have been here 5 years or 5 weeks, in my experience, management invests their time, experience, and profits into assisting each recruiter to meet and exceed expectations by providing them with the latest technology and a longer than average time frame to get up to speed. In my tenure here, this firm has shown that they believe in promoting from within. It has grown in employee numbers as well as a wide diversity of divisions

Cons

You’re not going to like it here, if you are not a team player. Cross Selling is BIG here

The vision to keep looking at different avenues to make money and continue to adapt to the current and future marketplaces

There are newer employer reviews for The Bachrach Group