The Bachrach Group

www.bachrachgroup.com

Current Employee

Manager of Client Services (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsAs a professional, it is important to have access to the latest technologies and tools to maximize your potential in recruiting candidates and onboarding clients. The Bachrach Group affords me this opportunity in a pleasant and professional environment. My coworkers are very supportive and always willing to offer constructive criticism. The management always has an open door for questions and suggestions; they welcome new ideas and are receptive to implementing them if they make sense. I feel my contribution here enables the success of my company and my career. Being surrounded by dedicated and friendly peers makes my experience at the Bachrach Group a pleasure. If you want to work in a company where your opinion counts, then the Bachrach Group is the place for you. I feel I have an unlimited potential and I can achieve all of my goals at this company.

ConsWe set the bar very high when it comes to talent; we hire only the best of breed. Being surrounded by top talent can be challenging, rewarding, and humbling all at the same time.

Advice to Senior ManagementFor the past 3 years working with this company, I never felt that anyone was above or better than me; everyone was polite, helpful, and supportive. So my advice to is to keep the same attitude and interaction with your employees. I feel the management is more like family than my bosses, which gives me a comfort level that I never experienced before.

Amazing place to work! Good management- good people!

Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: - The Bachrach ownership and management team create an environment of unlimited potential - With a focus on training and current technology as standard,… Cons: - Constant growth brings challenges; trying to enter so many industries… Advice to Senior Management: - Keep open door policy and continue to promote plans for challenges that lie ahead in our firm and our industry. - We are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A place you can call ‘home’

Recruiter (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at The Bachrach Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: In an economy where so many people cannot find a job let alone keep a job, this mid-size recruiting firm has allowed their employees to… Cons: You’re not going to like it here, if you are… Advice to Senior Management: The vision to keep looking at different avenues to make… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Bachrach Group.

Worked for The Bachrach Group? Contribute to the Community!