There are newer employer reviews for The Berry Company

I like having a decent job in a somewhat stagnant economy

Current Employee - CLIENT SERVICES SENIOR ASSOCIATE in Honolulu, HI
Current Employee - CLIENT SERVICES SENIOR ASSOCIATE in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at The Berry Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Forward vision, strategic partnerships and acquisitions, strong compensation comparatively speaking, great co-workers, somewhat challenging situations (to me is a pro), opportunities for advancement, good company culture and a hell of a lot better than my last job.

Cons

Everything out of corporate and everything on the back-end in the Dominican Republic Customer Relations, Customer Service, Billing, Legal, Fulfillment, except HR which has always been spot on.

Advice to Management

I think our management team understands the issues we face and what our reputation is in the marketplace for what we do. Things are looking up and hopefully our compensation for our sales teams as a "sales organization" will discontinue the trend of the last few years.

Other Employee Reviews for The Berry Company

The management here is Horrible

Current Employee - Account Executive in Honolulu, HI
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Honolulu, HI

I have been working at The Berry Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Compensation is okay, fellow peers are willing to help and seem professional, benefits such as medical and dental are good.

Cons

Previously I worked in magazine sales and when I was offered this sales job I was told that it's more consultative and we get to know are customer. Once I completed training the consultation approach went down the drain. My manager wanted me to sell like a "car salesman". He was previously from this industry and wanted each of us to sell like that.

Advice to Management

Look at how your managers are training the sales reps, upper management is disconnected from day to day operations, get better digital products.

2. System Administrator

Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Dayton, OH
    Former Employee - Systems Administrator in Dayton, OH

I worked at The Berry Company (More than 8 years)

Pros

At first it was a great family atmosphere to work in. I enjoyed the environment, the technology advancements, and the experience we created together.

Cons

After being merged and sold off to a smaller company, the new owners didn't care about the employees anymore.