The Borenstein Group

www.borensteingroup.com
  www.borensteingroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Borenstein Group

One of the best agencies on the East Coast and one I'm proud to have called my home.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I worked at The Borenstein Group

Pros

Visionary leader in Gal Borenstein and an immensely talented team. Gal taught me everything I know and helped me on to great success in the industry. Couldn't ask for a better mentor or friend. I'd be honored to join forces with him again any day. Exceptional workplace that rewards creativity and smart strategy. Stellar work product. Great opportunities. A real gem of an agency.

Cons

Don't expect a free ride here. Gal takes pride in his craft and expects the same from his team. But if you're serious about living up to your full potential, you'll find great success and rich rewards at TBG.

Keep up the great work, Gal. You've built something very special, and you've got a lot of big fans! Cheers!

13 Other Employee Reviews for The Borenstein Group (View Most Recent)

I found the experience to be very frustrating.

Former Employee - Business Development/Account Management in Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Business Development/Account Management in Fairfax, VA

I worked at The Borenstein Group

Pros

Because we had worked with government clients - we had off all of the federal holidays. In terms of perks - I was given 3 weeks vacation when signing on - which is better than a lot of other agencies offer. Also because it was a privately held company that was run and managed by the founder/owner - the ability to do things differently from the mainstream was definitely enticing. There were some great people who I worked with who were trying to make a difference.

Cons

What was perceived as pluses - definitely also served as the things that were most wrong and frustrating. There was no process or logical reason for why things were done the way that they were, other than that is what the owner wanted which never felt right ethically. The people who I worked with lived in constant fear of losing their jobs if they did ever crossed paths with what had been set up as the status quo. As such a lot of things that could have resulted in positive change were never long lasting.

Fun team environment where everyone works hard and is proud of the work being produced.

I have been working at The Borenstein Group

Pros

Great work/life balance. Flexible schedule. Very family-oriented where it is understood when time off is needed for personal reasons. Great group of people, we have fun here and keep work enjoyable. We take pride in the work we do, and it shows. Benefits are good. Owner leads by example. It is a supportive and collaborative environment.

Cons

There have been a few of instances when overtime was required to finish work, but I can count them on one hand and I have worked here for multiple years.

There are newer employer reviews for The Borenstein Group