The Borenstein Group
www.borensteingroup.com Fairfax, VA 6 to 15 Employees

Borenstein Group: A creative agency where people can agree and disagree without being disagreeable.

I have been working at The Borenstein Group

ProsBorenstein Group is a place where people love working with like-minded people that have fun being passionate about their work. When I working in other agencies, it's seem that Account Management & HR Rules and Dogmatic Thinking led how they do business. Borenstein Group is very different and a fun place to work at.

ConsYou have to believe in yourself and buy-in that it's not your typical corporate agency, so if you look for 'corporate', it's wrong place for you. Creativity trumps reports. Saying 'yes', isn't good enough. Being 'on-time' isn't good enough for being considered a good employee.

Fun team environment where everyone works hard and is proud of the work being produced.

I have been working at The Borenstein Group

Pros: Great work/life balance. Flexible schedule. Very family-oriented where it is understood when time off is needed for personal reasons. Great group of people, we have… Cons: There have been a few of instances when overtime was required to finish work, but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't.

Senior Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at The Borenstein Group

Pros: First let me state that having worked for the company for more than eleven years, I believe I am uniquely qualified to provide a credible… Cons: Compensation - Low. Company billing rates were low so salaries were below industry standards for the region. Benefits were the average you would expect, but nothing… Advice to Senior Management: My advice for senior management is simple. Take a true leadership stance and stick by… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Borenstein Group.

Worked for The Borenstein Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Borenstein Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Borenstein Group CEO Gal Borenstein. All reviews posted anonymously by The Borenstein Group employees.