The Bozzuto Group

Friendly, caring and professional

Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager  in  Pikesville, MD
Current Employee - Assistant Property Manager in Pikesville, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for The Bozzuto Group in the Management field for 3 years. I have been pleased with the company since the start. The interview process was thorough and welcoming. Bozzuto offers fantastic training from the start of your career and they continue to offer additional training classes as your career grows. There is tremendous room for growth within the company as you progress from position to position. The main thing I have been most pleased with is the company camaraderie and how genuine people within the company are. Bozzuto strives to be the best in customer service and you see that within the employees themselves. The Senior Management staff is always very friendly and helpful and you can tell the genuinely want to see everyone succeed in their careers.

Cons

Although the training classes are great I know sometimes it happens that a new employee starts onsite without taking some of the basic classes because the timing doesn't work out right. That can prove a little difficult to get oriented to the company standards.
Sometimes the office gets very busy and we have to work after hours or come in early to complete our work, it would be nice to get overtime in that situation.

I would suggest of course keeping the training classes as they are but also offering a webinar or something along those lines for the basics for new employees that aren't able to take the actual classes right away.

Other Reviews for The Bozzuto Group

Awesome Job

Current Employee - Sales and Service Associate  in  Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Sales and Service Associate in Arlington, VA

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really good benefits and always recognized for hard work

Cons

Could be a better salary but anything higher may be hard to find anyways

none

Culture of Accommodation

Current Employee - Property Manager  in  Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Property Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

-Excellent support system and training within the company
    -Very hospitable culture in the corporate office or if you are working on site
    -Top-tier benefit package
    -They put the employee first which makes the environment very welcoming and easy to adapt to
    -Large opportunity for upward mobitility within the company, they believe in growing their own talents and rewarding people for hard work. This is very hard to find in public or very large companies
    -Company seems to be growing all the time - the amount of properties managed in DC has jumped greatly since I started here three years ago
    -Overall, just a fun place to work!

Cons

-Entry level salaries could be a little higher

N/A

There are newer employer reviews for The Bozzuto Group.

Worked for The Bozzuto Group? Contribute to the Community!