The Bozzuto Group

www.bozzuto.com

Working for an all around great employer

Sales & Service (Current Employee) Baltimore, MD

ProsThere are several reasons working for Bozzuto is an excellent choice. The pay is great and the bonuses are fair. On top of that, many properties will add additional pay incentives for leasing which is an extra motivator. The property manager sets the tone for how things are run in the office and I have been fortunate enough to work with a few managers, all of which were a pleasure to work with even with the different styles each brought to the table. Learning from this company is limitless because each individual property does something I never had experience with prior, which is great for career building your skills. Most important, the dynamics of the office is what can make or break your day and again I have been fortunate to work with some great people with great personalities and it has created more of a second family environment more than anything else because let's face it...if you don't want to work with the people in your office, then your day is going to pretty much suck. Good luck! :-)

ConsThere really aren't any downsides at least not in my personal experience. I would have to say the only thing that could be a downside, but not a direct reflection of Bozzuto Management, would have to be some of the residents you encounter at the property. While most of the residents are great there are ALWAYS, no matter what property you work at, ALWAYS a few residents that are...difficult, I guess is the most appropriate word I can use. However, no job comes without it's challenges so be prepared.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only feedback I would give to Senior Management is keep up the great work. Many people are quick to give negative responses but few give credit where credit is due and overall I would have to say they are doing the absolute best they can under all circumstances!

Bozzuto is above average

Sales and Service (Current Employee) Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group

Pros: Bozzuto has a good rep and above average wages. Great bonuses are pretty great with the exception of the government stealing forty percent. Bozzuto has… Cons: Not all properties are pleasant to work at. Greenwich Place in owings mills is a beast to work at. Advancement is based off of training,… Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to how hard your employees work and how much they have to deal with at some of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to learn about class a rentals bad place to stay for a career

Assistant Maintenance Superintendent (Current Employee) Annapolis, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group

Pros: This is a good company to get your foot in the door with but I would stay… Cons: Lack of leadership no loyalty among the property staff reviews were not done on time most of the property managers were selfish with time off… Advice to Senior Management: Find out what your property staff is really up to… More
There are newer reviews on The Bozzuto Group.

Worked for The Bozzuto Group? Contribute to the Community!