The Bozzuto Group

www.bozzuto.com
  www.bozzuto.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Bozzuto Group

Working for an all around great employer

Current Employee - Sales & Service  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Sales & Service in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group

Pros

There are several reasons working for Bozzuto is an excellent choice. The pay is great and the bonuses are fair. On top of that, many properties will add additional pay incentives for leasing which is an extra motivator. The property manager sets the tone for how things are run in the office and I have been fortunate enough to work with a few managers, all of which were a pleasure to work with even with the different styles each brought to the table. Learning from this company is limitless because each individual property does something I never had experience with prior, which is great for career building your skills. Most important, the dynamics of the office is what can make or break your day and again I have been fortunate to work with some great people with great personalities and it has created more of a second family environment more than anything else because let's face it...if you don't want to work with the people in your office, then your day is going to pretty much suck. Good luck! :-)

Cons

There really aren't any downsides at least not in my personal experience. I would have to say the only thing that could be a downside, but not a direct reflection of Bozzuto Management, would have to be some of the residents you encounter at the property. While most of the residents are great there are ALWAYS, no matter what property you work at, ALWAYS a few residents that are...difficult, I guess is the most appropriate word I can use. However, no job comes without it's challenges so be prepared.

The only feedback I would give to Senior Management is keep up the great work. Many people are quick to give negative responses but few give credit where credit is due and overall I would have to say they are doing the absolute best they can under all circumstances!

121 Other Employee Reviews for The Bozzuto Group (View Most Recent)

Bozzuto is above average

Current Employee - Sales and Service  in  Owings Mills, MD
    Current Employee - Sales and Service in Owings Mills, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group

Pros

Bozzuto has a good rep and above average wages. Great bonuses are pretty great with the exception of the government stealing forty percent. Bozzuto has lots of properties to choose from. They list opening on the website www.bozzuto.com as well as sending out emails to current employees for advancement or relocation options. Bozzuto pays for training to advance and the vacation time can be taken up front before working a full year.

Cons

Not all properties are pleasant to work at. Greenwich Place in owings mills is a beast to work at. Advancement is based off of training, but if you work at a property that is to busy to learn anything new, you may get stuck at the property and position for a very long time. But if you are at a property that is not so busy, you can learn quick and move up to assistant or property manager in less than a year.

Pay attention to how hard your employees work and how much they have to deal with at some of your unpleasant properties. Being under-staffed may save you money, but it stresses those out who have to work those properties.

Good place to learn about class a rentals bad place to stay for a career

Current Employee - Assistant Maintenance Superintendent  in  Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Assistant Maintenance Superintendent in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at The Bozzuto Group

Pros

This is a good company to get your foot in the door with but I would stay no longer than three years learn what you can and move up to better oppurtunities archstone vornado etc.

Cons

Lack of leadership no loyalty among the property staff reviews were not done on time most of the property managers were selfish with time off and monthly bonuses Maintenance supervisors offered no help to thier staff rarely did eight hours or over time and the two I worked under harassed women residents regularly when I told my property managers they ignored it.

Find out what your property staff is really up to its worse than melrose place at many sites.

There are newer employer reviews for The Bozzuto Group

Worked for The Bozzuto Group? Contribute to the Community!