The Bradford Group

www.thebradfordgroup.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for The Bradford Group

Great place to begin your career and gather basic knowledge to make the next step.

I worked at The Bradford Group

Pros

Great place to begin your career and gather basic knowledge to make the next step in furthering your career opportunities.

Cons

They don't really compensate well or have the desire to retain you long term which speaks to why they are a good entry level company.

Implement a better structure to further your career and provide career development opportunities. I'd also say you need to find a way to better compensate your employees.

42 Other Employee Reviews for The Bradford Group (View Most Recent)

Highly Political Organization

Former Employee - Information Technology in Niles, IL
    Former Employee - Information Technology in Niles, IL

I worked at The Bradford Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Nice facility with the atrium and water, etc. The location is close to many places to eat, and there is plenty of free parking.

Cons

Highly political environment. If you work in IT, you are in a shared services organization and the various business units compete for your time and budget. Most of an IT manager's job there is to say "No" and listen to people argue for why you should do work for them. It is no fun. High level exec's will yell at you if they feel slighted.

Things have changed since I've been there, thankfully. The CIO when I was there was difficult to work for. The outsourcing, flip-flopping, horrible vendor management, and general treatment of people were unbearable.

Good springboard...horrible for personal, professional and networking growth

I worked at The Bradford Group

Pros

Great indoor scenery, location, and...vending machines

Cons

- Company does terrible job of recognizing or appreciating good workers, overlooks ambitious, yet positive employees at every chance
    - While some employees and managers are friendly and helpul, the overall attitude of the workplace is impersonal, snarky, and paranoid- at least in the department I was in
    - Manager held me back despite obvious desire to take on additional responsibility
    - Not a good company to work for to advance career in marketing or knowledge because it is in an irrelevant industry
    - Never thought I'd be this happy NOT working for this company anymore

If the job market begins to open up and the economy improves, be prepared for a mass exodus of your most productive and unappreciated employees

There are newer employer reviews for The Bradford Group