The Buckle
www.buckle.com Kearney, NE 5000+ Employees

Great company!

Kearney, NE

I have been working at The Buckle

ProsThe work environment feels like you are spending your days with friends & family. The discount, benefits, and pay are equal to or better than the industry average.

ConsThere have been some "growing pains" as we've evolved from a small-town company to a nation-wide corporation. However, the great leadership here is pulling us thru with style!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Only advice I really have is perhaps to notice more often what people have accomplished as opposed to what still needs to be done.

Sales at The Buckle

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at The Buckle

Pros: -Great networking job -Good discount -Commission + hourly pay -The ability to be yourself with… Cons: -Since you are on commission you have to put in alot of effort to get in the sales -Retail hours -Folding… Advice to Senior Management: Allow more room for growth to the associates. Give more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good retail job... fast burnout

Sales Teammate (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at The Buckle

Pros: -discount -commission -can be a fun working environment at times Cons: -cut-throat -pressure, pressure, pressure -spend too much of paycheck back in the… Advice to Senior Management: employees are willing to work harder for management that is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Buckle.

Worked for The Buckle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Buckle reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Buckle CEO Dennis H. Nelson. All reviews posted anonymously by The Buckle employees.