The Buller Group
www.bullergroup.com Herndon, VA 16 to 50 Employees

Working for The Buller Group has been a rewarding experience.

Senior Recruiter (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The Buller Group

ProsWorking for The Buller Group has taught me how a company should treat their employees. We are respected and rewarded for the hard work we do on a daily basis. Management is always open to employee thoughts and suggestions.

ConsI have not experienced a downside of working with the Buller Group. My experience has only been a positive one.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe advice I have for leadership is to continue running the company how it has been run. Management has done a great job and continue to promote growth and leadership in their employees.

One of only a handful of jobs where I actually enjoy getting up in the morning looking to everything I can accomplish.

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros: Very Smart people - Best and the Brightest Leadership knows what they're doing. Very creative and aggressive in challenging the market with… Cons: Nothing negative. Small firms that are successful like Buller Group go through growing pains like every company. Such… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep your eye on where the business is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Buller Group is an exciting and dynamic place to work!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros: The Buller Group provides competitive pay, great management, consistent and thorough levels of communication, opportunity… Cons: There is not a lot of training provided, so be… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide the great level of communication and succeed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Buller Group.

Worked for The Buller Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Buller Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Buller Group CEO Rob Buller. All reviews posted anonymously by The Buller Group employees.