The Buller Group

www.bullergroup.com
  www.bullergroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Buller Group

Working for The Buller Group has been a rewarding experience.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros

Working for The Buller Group has taught me how a company should treat their employees. We are respected and rewarded for the hard work we do on a daily basis. Management is always open to employee thoughts and suggestions.

Cons

I have not experienced a downside of working with the Buller Group. My experience has only been a positive one.

The advice I have for leadership is to continue running the company how it has been run. Management has done a great job and continue to promote growth and leadership in their employees.

6 Other Employee Reviews for The Buller Group (View Most Recent)

Surreal work environment/ HIGHLY questionable decision-making

I worked at The Buller Group

Pros

"hands off" management style ideal if you are comfortable going 3 days in a row without doing any actual work. Compensation package more comprehensive than competition.

Cons

Invests money in 3D TV and recruiting toys rather than incentive programs for employees. Seems more concerned with giving appearance of success than actually attracting clients and fostering success. Releases deceptive press releases (see "The Buller Group, LLC Successfully Recruits Its 3000th Polygraph Candidate"). Nonexistent employee on-boarding program, meaningless meetings that get in the way of productive work, and huge pay disparity between Jr. and Sr. employees (in addition to lacrosse & non-lacrosse employees)...

Create onboarding for employees, focus on BD, Don't put all your eggs in one basket (subcontracting for highly competitive contract). Create career progression plans with employees to reduce turnover. Also, warn employees if mass lay-offs are coming so they aren't caught blindsided...

This company takes eb and flow to the max..

I have been working at The Buller Group full-time

Pros

flexible time
    hands off management style
    team building perks
    time off
    Work with mainly very smart/capable people
    Start up feel/ exciting

Cons

total lack of mentorship
    high school mentality
    Expect a very high level of commitment to the job and the company
    It seems that most decision makers aren't thinking about the ramifications of their promises
    instability
    Lack of diversity - cliques

Get someone in there who actually knows the intel world/ defense market and nuances.
    Be realistic about opportunities.
    Have an on-boarding process that's more comprehensive.
    Start a mentoring program from day one
    Teach employees HOW to mentor, and why it's important.
    Do performance reviews, or give some sort of critical feedback.
    Be careful about the company culture change... extreme productivity is not the only thing to consider.
    Try not to be so obvious about your favoritism of lacrosse players, it alienates the rest of your staff

There are newer employer reviews for The Buller Group