There are newer employer reviews for The Buller Group

Great Employer

Current Employee - Staff Recruiter  in  Herndon, VA
Current Employee - Staff Recruiter in Herndon, VA

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros

The Buller Group is perhaps one of the best employers I have ever worked for. This is the type of company you could work for your whole life and retire with. As a small to mid sized firm, they take pride in their employees and truly want them to own the company. The management team is fantastic and does a great job securing new contracts and keeping employees working on new and exciting projects. They empower their employees and encourage them to work hard and "move up the ladder". I could not be happier with my experience and how to be a part of this company for a long time.

Cons

There is only one downside that I can see working at The Buller Group which is overall communication in the firm. Many employees get to work from home so there is not a daily interaction and personal communication with your peers. Also, because of this, the main interaction you have with your co-workers is through email. However, Buller Group works hard to organize happy hours and social functions to help build an maintain a traditional workplace comradery.

Keep up the good work! Also, as we grow, don't lose sight of the values and culture that differentiates us from other companies and makes us the best company in the DC-area.

6 Other Employee Reviews for The Buller Group (View Most Recent)

One of only a handful of jobs where I actually enjoy getting up in the morning looking to everything I can accomplish.

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros

Very Smart people - Best and the Brightest
    Leadership knows what they're doing. Very creative and aggressive in challenging the market with a unique value offering.
    Great place to work. Fun and vibrant
    Great benefits, comp and professional development for a relatively small firm

Cons

Nothing negative. Small firms that are successful like Buller Group go through growing pains like every company. Such hiccups, don't seem to get in the way of our teams being able to perform and deliver at high levels.

Continue to keep your eye on where the business is going.

The Buller Group is an exciting and dynamic place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros

The Buller Group provides competitive pay, great management, consistent and thorough levels of communication, opportunity growth, and flexible working arrangements. The people are friendly and it feels like a "family" environment.

Cons

There is not a lot of training provided, so be ready to hit the ground running.

Continue to provide the great level of communication and succeed with winning more business/contracts.

There are newer employer reviews for The Buller Group

Worked for The Buller Group? Contribute to the Community!