The Buller Group

www.bullergroup.com

Great Employer

Staff Recruiter (Current Employee) Herndon, VA

ProsThe Buller Group is perhaps one of the best employers I have ever worked for. This is the type of company you could work for your whole life and retire with. As a small to mid sized firm, they take pride in their employees and truly want them to own the company. The management team is fantastic and does a great job securing new contracts and keeping employees working on new and exciting projects. They empower their employees and encourage them to work hard and "move up the ladder". I could not be happier with my experience and how to be a part of this company for a long time.

ConsThere is only one downside that I can see working at The Buller Group which is overall communication in the firm. Many employees get to work from home so there is not a daily interaction and personal communication with your peers. Also, because of this, the main interaction you have with your co-workers is through email. However, Buller Group works hard to organize happy hours and social functions to help build an maintain a traditional workplace comradery.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Also, as we grow, don't lose sight of the values and culture that differentiates us from other companies and makes us the best company in the DC-area.

One of only a handful of jobs where I actually enjoy getting up in the morning looking to everything I can accomplish.

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros: Very Smart people - Best and the Brightest Leadership knows what they're doing. Very creative and aggressive in challenging the market with… Cons: Nothing negative. Small firms that are successful like Buller Group go through growing pains like every company. Such… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep your eye on where the business is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The Buller Group is an exciting and dynamic place to work!

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Buller Group

Pros: The Buller Group provides competitive pay, great management, consistent and thorough levels of communication, opportunity… Cons: There is not a lot of training provided, so be… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide the great level of communication and succeed… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Buller Group.

Worked for The Buller Group? Contribute to the Community!