The Buller Group

www.bullergroup.com

One of only a handful of jobs where I actually enjoy getting up in the morning looking to everything I can accomplish.

Pros

Very Smart people - Best and the Brightest
Leadership knows what they're doing. Very creative and aggressive in challenging the market with a unique value offering.
Great place to work. Fun and vibrant
Great benefits, comp and professional development for a relatively small firm

Cons

Nothing negative. Small firms that are successful like Buller Group go through growing pains like every company. Such hiccups, don't seem to get in the way of our teams being able to perform and deliver at high levels.

Continue to keep your eye on where the business is going.

Other reviews for The Buller Group

The Buller Group is an exciting and dynamic place to work!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

The Buller Group provides competitive pay, great management, consistent and thorough levels of communication, opportunity growth, and flexible working arrangements. The people are friendly and it feels like a "family" environment.

Cons

There is not a lot of training provided, so be ready to hit the ground running.

Continue to provide the great level of communication and succeed with winning more business/contracts.

Working for The Buller Group has been a rewarding experience.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

Working for The Buller Group has taught me how a company should treat their employees. We are respected and rewarded for the hard work we do on a daily basis. Management is always open to employee thoughts and suggestions.

Cons

I have not experienced a downside of working with the Buller Group. My experience has only been a positive one.

The advice I have for leadership is to continue running the company how it has been run. Management has done a great job and continue to promote growth and leadership in their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for The Buller Group.

Worked for The Buller Group? Contribute to the Community!