The CBORD Group

www.cbord.com

I feel both valued and valuable here.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ithaca, NY

ProsOne of the best things about this company is that everybody is willing to listen to each other, and constructive input is always accepted and considered even if it comes from other departments. The corporate policies foster a friendly and co-operative environment, allowing new employees to feel at home very quickly - which in turn maximizes everyone's productivity.

ConsIn my opinion, we too often operate on a 'slow and steady wins the race' philosophy - which has certainly positioned us well, but it would behoove us to go for the grand slam at times, rather than being content to hit singles all day long.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile co-operation is strong here, I believe we still have some employee-specific skills and knowledge going to waste - let's continue to build solid internal communication so that we've exhausted internal possibilities and resources before we outsource any projects.

We got screwed out of overtime pay, and then we got screwed out of being compensated for it

Systems Support (Current Employee) Ithaca, NY

I have been working at The CBORD Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lots of time on the road Cons: Didn't get paid for most of the time on the road. No pay for travel time or workdays longer than 12 hours (which were… Advice to Senior Management: Pay up. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Management Hasn't a Clue! Employees Suffer.......

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Ithaca, NY

I worked at The CBORD Group

Pros: The people, as in the WORKERS and very few members of management, are the best part of this company. There is some flexibility when… Cons: The turnover rate is ridiculously high. People come and leave so quickly it is impossible to build strong relationships between departments. There is little to… Advice to Senior Management: Overhaul and restructure. Stop turning a blind eye to the management/employee abuse and the employee to employee abuse. Listen to your workers! It… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The CBORD Group.

Worked for The CBORD Group? Contribute to the Community!