The CBORD Group
www.cbord.com Ithaca, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work and outstanding people to be around.

Implementation Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at The CBORD Group

ProsYou will have a flexible work schedule. Independent consulting service without the overhead and client search. Great product with outstanding support.

ConsYou will travel 80 to 90 percent of the time. Since the position is 30% commission, your vacation time is like a cut in pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementReview implementation structure to standardize projects and project phases to a more standard approach developed by the Project Management team.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Support (Current Employee)
Ithaca, NY

I have been working at The CBORD Group

Pros: There is the potential for frequent work-related travel. Cons: 60+ hour workweeks are the rule rather than the exception; Extremely low compensation; Zero growth potential; Turnover rate is less than six months;… Advice to Senior Management: Take a good look at the turnover rate and figure out why people leave so often. While the IT sector does have a higher… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Manage by fear and intimidation is the name of their game.

I have been working at The CBORD Group

Pros: Great coworkers and great customers. Cons: Very toxic environment.The attitude conveyed by management is that ALL employees are replaceable and disposable. Employees have extremely low morale - all of my coworkers… Advice to Senior Management: If you value and appreciate your employees, they will know it and work harder for you. Listen to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The CBORD Group.

Worked for The CBORD Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The CBORD Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The CBORD Group CEO Max Steinhardt. All reviews posted anonymously by The CBORD Group employees.