The CBORD Group

www.cbord.com

A prison sentence

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ithaca, NY

ProsGenerally, really like and enjoy the people I work with.

Job security, it is nice to know you have a job and it likely to be there tomorrow. Don't know how you can get fired, management seems completely unable to deal with a few extremely poor performing employees.

If you are unable to do your current job, you just get shuffled around the company while other employees pickup the slack with the same pay and lack of raises.

ConsPay. Three years with no raise. Work environment is very stressful, along with stress of trying to pay bills at home. Probably bringing home less money then when I started.

Apparently little value in human resources. A general feeling that you need Cbord more than Cbord needs you, and you are treated so.

Not hiring new employees, trying extremely hard not to fill vacant positions. Backbone employees continuously overworked, underpaid, with increasing responsibilities. Human resources are stretched too thin. Software products rushed out the door at very low quantity and not nearly finished in terms of 1st general release standards. If you are a customer, you are expected to Qa the products, or run the risk.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe level of apathy toward human resources and quality produces will affect the bottom line. Employee moral is generally very low.

Overall not bad

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Ithaca, NY

I have been working at The CBORD Group

Pros: Fast Paced Good Coworkers Direct Managers and Directors are good Cons: Pay Executives are out of touch Advice to Senior Management: Raises Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work and outstanding people to be around.

Implementation Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at The CBORD Group

Pros: You will have a flexible work schedule. Independent consulting service… Cons: You will travel 80 to 90 percent of the time. Since the… Advice to Senior Management: Review implementation structure to standardize projects and project phases to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The CBORD Group.

Worked for The CBORD Group? Contribute to the Community!