There are newer employer reviews for The CDM Group

Great place to work if you aren't in Account Management

Former Employee - Desktop Engineer  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Desktop Engineer in New York, NY

I worked at The CDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great hours and people are nice

Cons

Management doesn't listen to employees

Listen to your employees and value the hard workers.

91 Other Employee Reviews for The CDM Group (View Most Recent)

Great Place to work hard, be acknowledged and do good.

Current Employee - Senior Vice President  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at The CDM Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work (for the most part) with very smart, talented, creative, hardworking and nice people. Senior Leadership is accessible, approachable and open. Lots of opportunity for growth. The CDM Group is a growing, successful and profitable group of Agencies. Bonuses, time off between Christmas and New Years. Annual Summer and Holiday Parties. Recently most of the Agencies gave their staff new I-Pad mini's or I-Pad airs including the Shared Services teams (Finance, Facilities, HR and Business Development)!!! Internal and external training available. Free fruit (apples, oranges, bananas etc) and lots of coffee options. We also have a "Good Works Day", support the art program for sick kids at Children's Hospital at Montifiore with both monthly excursions of staff to go do arts and crafts with sick kids and an we coordinate an Industry wide annual fundraiser to pay for the program coordinators at Montifiore. AHA is another big cause that we support with a variety of programs,

Cons

As with any organizations there are things one would like to be different because of personal preferences. Every department is different. I often see people leave because they think the grass is greener somewhere else only to come back here. From my perspective this is a fabulous place to work.

Advertising isn't a formula

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at The CDM Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are sweet people at CDM. And the fresh fruit and coffee are nice perks. Its also nice that they have a raffle to buy the computers with leases that have expired.

Cons

They're stuck in their ways and have a "CDM" ad. It's formulaic and doesn't really inspire anyone to do anything different. Its also an ad--they're too slow to push digital or hire anyone with the ability to do it.

Get with today's culture and start hiring people that embrace it.

There are newer employer reviews for The CDM Group

Worked for The CDM Group? Contribute to the Community!