There are newer employer reviews for The CSI Companies

Very unprofessional-the hired inexperienced people to oversee projects

Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Orlando, FL
Former Employee - Systems Analyst in Orlando, FL

I worked at The CSI Companies

Pros

Allowed an opportunity to learn a software application without any previous experience

Cons

Hired inexperineced individuals to oversee experienced individuals and refuses to listen and process any compliants from their non-management staff. They pay is awful

Advice to Management

Learn to vet individuals for the appropriate position, respect those who desire to work for you, and do not take them for granted

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Place to work

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time

Pros

CSI is a great place to work. They have removed most of the bad management and are really focusing on employee satisfaction. We were purchased by the worlds 3rd largest staffing company and Asias largest staffing company. Things have really changed since the new ownership. The pay is competitive and they have reduced the work day hours a bit. A new CEO was appointed and he is really focused on making good business decisions and increasing company morale. Recently CSI started charity initiatives in every market they are present in and were very succesful in rasing money for sick children.

Cons

We could use some work on how some recruiters treat the temp employees. Its hard to see the comments here from people you know are temporary employees who do not actually work at a CSI office. They work through us at other companys they dont actually work in our offices so they have no idea how the company actually is. There only experiance is with a recruiter who generally is just looking to pad their paycheck. I dont think some of the recruiters really care about candidates and temp employees so that would explain why some people have a negetive view of us.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you all are doing but get rid of recruiters who treat candidates like crap. It makes us look bad.

2. Great, if you want to make money but not have a life

I worked at The CSI Companies

Pros

Money. That's it. If you put in 80 work weeks you can bank. There are also some great people that work there and will help you acclimate, if you can get them to be honest with you.

Cons

No work life balance - at all. Have heard things have changed but mandated 730 to 6 pm office hours didn't allow for any life outside the office. Great place to learn the ropes then go somewhere else where you can be treated humainly.

Advice to Management

Treat employees with respect and dignity, instead of running a good old boys club.