The CSI Companies
www.thecsicompanies.com Jacksonville, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Great, if you want to make money but not have a life

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The CSI Companies

ProsMoney. That's it. If you put in 80 work weeks you can bank. There are also some great people that work there and will help you acclimate, if you can get them to be honest with you.

ConsNo work life balance - at all. Have heard things have changed but mandated 730 to 6 pm office hours didn't allow for any life outside the office. Great place to learn the ropes then go somewhere else where you can be treated humainly.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat employees with respect and dignity, instead of running a good old boys club.

Okay... not a career move.

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at The CSI Companies

Pros: Good assignments and their back office did a good job… Cons: Did not make a good effort to retain myself or several others when their assignments… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Very Flexible!

Payroll Specialist (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at The CSI Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great environment, flexible for women, encourage exercise and have personal… Cons: it's a job, there's always difficult people to work with. Luckily they're all external… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The CSI Companies.

Worked for The CSI Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The CSI Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The CSI Companies CEO Rafe Sanson. All reviews posted anonymously by The CSI Companies employees.