The CSI Companies
www.thecsicompanies.com Jacksonville, FL 50 to 149 Employees

Contractors are not valued at this company

Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I worked at The CSI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

ProsPay was competitive but that was it. Pay was competitive but that was it. Pay was competitive but that was it.

ConsThey put on the full-court press to recruit me but after I was hired, never heard from them. They brought food every week or so to kiss up to the VP of the company I was contracted to but NEVER came to talk to their own contractors to see how things were. There were issues setting up direct deposit and getting paid for the first 2-3 weeks of weekly checks.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't forget who brings in the money! True, the client pays you but the contractors get you the money. Stop treating the contractors like common trash!

Terrible experience in Kansas City

Associate (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I worked at The CSI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They found me a job (although other offers also came… Cons: The office staff was hostile, yelling about demanding respect (when they were unprofessional) and told some lies in an investigation. Padded it to their… Advice to Senior Management: Consider why you are working in this field. Find power in education: Not in discrediting others to pad your paycheck. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Nice companie to work for

Site Engineer (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at The CSI Companies as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Wages are paid on time Cons: Not a lot of jobs in NYC Advice to Senior Management: Contact employees that completed assignments with new assignments No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The CSI Companies.

Worked for The CSI Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The CSI Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The CSI Companies CEO Rafe Sanson. All reviews posted anonymously by The CSI Companies employees.