The Campus Special
www.campusspecial.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Most amazing opportunity...could not be more grateful!

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Oxford, OH

ProsI completed the CS internship last summer and could not be more thankful for this opportunity. The work hard play hard mentality has never applied more to any other experience I had up until this point, and I can truly say I'm a better person for it. You work hard for them, they'll work hard for you. The Career Partners program is completely unmatched. Thanks to the skills acquired from this internship and intensive training beforehand, I have accepted an offer with a fabulous company in the city of my choice, and could not be more thrilled. I am forever indebted to my mentors, and the Campus Special as a whole for instilling a sense of confidence and pride, in which without this internship I may not have possessed just yet!

ConsIf you're not in the market for an internship that will forever better your work ethic and overall character as a whole, the Campus Special isn't for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementN/A

Lots of Hard work… Pays off in the end

Account Executive (Former Employee)
    Newark, DE

I worked at The Campus Special full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company really cares about you and trains you well.… Cons: Live in your college town. Must be self motivated Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Account Executive

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at The Campus Special

Pros: Awesome experience for personal growth and professional growth. Real hands on experience. This… Cons: Sole management. You have to work really hard and be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Campus Special.

Worked for The Campus Special? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Campus Special reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Campus Special CEO Chau Nguyen. All reviews posted anonymously by The Campus Special employees.