The Campus Special
www.campusspecial.com Atlanta, GA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Place To Write Fake Reviews!!

I have been working at The Campus Special

ProsAfter all the BS I put up with last summer I honestly have nothing positive to say about campus special. Going to Chicago was cool, thats how they suck you in.

ConsManagement is horrid, they are all young and fresh out of college and have no management experience. They were not helpful at all and only pestered you non stop, which makes sense because that is the company's sales pitch.

Campus Special over promises and under delivers to their clients and their interns - save yourself the time and headache and dont do this program.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement training would be nice for you guys. Also one of the managers hit on me at the conference and creeped me out

There are newer reviews on The Campus Special.

Worked for The Campus Special? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Campus Special reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Campus Special CEO Chau Nguyen. All reviews posted anonymously by The Campus Special employees.