The Canton Group
www.cantongroup.com Baltimore, MD

The opportunity of a lifetime.

Lead Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsAt The Canton Group, you make your own job. You want to change the world? Then go for it, you'll get the support you need. This is the place I needed in this point in my career- a place that values hard work, creativity, and technical skill.

ConsI honestly can't think of any cons for working here. The only con I can come up with is that if you're not an Alpha Type personality, you're going to feel overrun at the Canton Group. Its a very free and open environment, which means you have to be on top of your game to survive. If you can't work in this atmosphere, if you need a lot of attention or guidance, it may not be the best place for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep stretching the limit!

willing to make a difference, this is the place for you.

(Current Employee)

I have been working at The Canton Group

Pros: friendly environment, flexible work hours, almost no micromanagement, varied projects, room for growth as high as you… Cons: no salaried overtime pay, time reporting is detailed and all must be billable, random mix of clueless people across the company that exist and nothing… Advice to Senior Management: get a clue Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Poised for growth, great opportunity for those who do not need to be micromanaged

Baltimore, MD

I have been working at The Canton Group full-time

Pros: Extremely smart team of technical people who understand business. For developers who want to work for a company where they can provide input and help… Cons: Could be some better communication of company goals to the entire staff.… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate company, goals initiatives and success. People want to know they are making… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Canton Group.

Worked for The Canton Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Canton Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Canton Group CEO Ethan Kazi. All reviews posted anonymously by The Canton Group employees.