The Chamberlain Group

www.chamberlaingroup.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for The Chamberlain Group

If you work real hard & make a difference, you will be released in the name of the bottom line or a political agenda.

Former Employee - Job Title Withheld in Tucson, AZ
Former Employee - Job Title Withheld in Tucson, AZ

I worked at The Chamberlain Group

Pros

The travel and expense budgets were bountiful. We drank lots of company provided alcohol, and ate many extravagent meals at some really good places all over the US and the World.

Cons

People who put their hearts and souls into building the company ended up getting fired, forced into retirement, or forced into leaving by demotions and a negative work environment. The people that I saw relieved of duty in the last few years of my employment totaled well over 60 years with the company between the handfull of them. It was a great place to work for many years; they cared about their people. Now it is all about the bottom line: what has to be done, and who do we have to remove to become a billion dollar a year company? Also, there are many folks who have risen to top only because of their political prowess.

You really need to go back to thinking about the people: they are the ones that can (and have) made the company so successful. The more people you dismiss like this, the less people will want to work for you.

56 Other Employee Reviews for The Chamberlain Group (View Most Recent)

its a great place i enjoyed it. every one is on the same page. i like the fact that they actually have a kitchen there.

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at The Chamberlain Group as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

there is always help if you need assistence. you wont be left alone if you having trouble. every one is on the same page.

Cons

could be a bit cleaner. some days are cleaner than others. its all up to the workers to clean but also up to the supervisors to ensure the cleanlyness.

Stuck between old and new

I have been working at The Chamberlain Group

Pros

The belief that the company wants to change
    Work/life balance

Cons

Company does not know how to change
    Highly-matrixed beyond what is really needed for that size company
    Very male-dominated in leadership positions
    Not a marketing-driven company
    Takes forever to get anything done
    To many hands in the cookie jar

There are newer employer reviews for The Chamberlain Group