The Chamberlain Group

www.chamberlaingroup.com

If you work real hard & make a difference, you will be released in the name of the bottom line or a political agenda.

Job Title Withheld (Former Employee) Tucson, AZ

ProsThe travel and expense budgets were bountiful. We drank lots of company provided alcohol, and ate many extravagent meals at some really good places all over the US and the World.

ConsPeople who put their hearts and souls into building the company ended up getting fired, forced into retirement, or forced into leaving by demotions and a negative work environment. The people that I saw relieved of duty in the last few years of my employment totaled well over 60 years with the company between the handfull of them. It was a great place to work for many years; they cared about their people. Now it is all about the bottom line: what has to be done, and who do we have to remove to become a billion dollar a year company? Also, there are many folks who have risen to top only because of their political prowess.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou really need to go back to thinking about the people: they are the ones that can (and have) made the company so successful. The more people you dismiss like this, the less people will want to work for you.

Stuck between old and new

I have been working at The Chamberlain Group

Pros: The belief that the company wants to change Work/life balance Cons: Company does not know how to change Highly-matrixed beyond what is really needed for that size company Very male-dominated… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

its a great place i enjoyed it. every one is on the same page. i like the fact that they actually have a kitchen there.

I have been working at The Chamberlain Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: there is always help if you need assistence. you wont be left… Cons: could be a bit cleaner. some days are cleaner than others. its all up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Chamberlain Group.

Worked for The Chamberlain Group? Contribute to the Community!