The Chamberlain Group

www.chamberlaingroup.com

Great place to work, learn, and contribute to the success of the organization.

Manager (Current Employee) Elmhurst, IL

ProsExcellent opportunities for employees to roll-up-their-sleeves and make a difference; excellent potential for career development.

Based on the strategic direction and quality of leadership and employees, I expect Chamberlain - an already extremely successful company - to grow dramatically over the next few years with the launch of exciting new products and an increasingly global presence.

ConsChamberlain is going through a period of growth and transition. These changes, however, simply mean opportunities for self-starting, results-focused employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Continue to lead the company's expansion into new markets and maintain your emphasis on new product development.

Also, continue to set expectations high and push for greater levels of quality and productivity.

I have had the pleasure of working with top notch professionals!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at The Chamberlain Group for more than a year

Pros: As a growing organization, there is plenty of opportunity to contribute to an already successful company. Over the past year, Chamberlain has… Cons: Less a con and more of an expected challenge--change is hard and riding the wave of change can be difficult.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the momentum going making sure to always stay open and responsive to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting and changing!

I have been working at The Chamberlain Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic chance to be part of real positive change in a company that continues to expand it's offerings and opportunities. Been here over a… Cons: Making sure that everyone is on the same page with the… Advice to Senior Management: Keep the direction and the pace. Wonderful to work… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Chamberlain Group.

Worked for The Chamberlain Group? Contribute to the Community!