The Children's Place
www.childrensplace.com Secaucus, NJ 5000+ Employees

On the fence!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Southaven, MS

ProsThe manager is a sweetie and she's willing to help in any way she can.

ConsMy first week of working I had other engagements and was placed on call. When I did call in to see if they needed me it felt like the other managers didn't want me to work unless the Store Manager was there.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be intimidated about new hires. Do your job correctly and you won't have to worry about someone taking your job. Take your noses out the air and take a hint from the new store manager.

Could have potential, but store managers expect too much for the low pay.

Sales Lead (Former Employee)
    Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at The Children's Place

Pros: You do receive great discounts and get guidance on a daily basis. Some tasks… Cons: As a sales lead, I was expected to do all the work of a store manager and learn how to do extensive financials within a… Advice to Senior Management: Allow sales lead to learn independently as well as with a team and with the store managers.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Room for advancement within an expanding company is a plus.

Manager (Current Employee)
    Secaucus, NJ

I have been working at The Children's Place

Pros: Work-life balance within my department is very fair. Whenever I have needed time off to take care of my personal needs I was accommodated… Cons: Working with other departments can be challenging as some people put no importance on your projects or withhold information that may… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Children's Place.

Worked for The Children's Place? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Children's Place reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers. All reviews posted anonymously by The Children's Place employees.