There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place

Good Place to Work

I worked at The Children's Place

Pros

employees get good hours and connect really well with all levels of the business

Cons

sometimes the company may change their mind on when deadlines are due, making the business less focused on the customer

make better connections with the customer! It could increase sales!!

513 Other Employee Reviews for The Children's Place (View Most Recent)

Great company that went down hill... FAST!!!

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Memphis, TN

I have been working at The Children's Place full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Depending on the store there are great customers and great fellow employees.

Cons

Company is clueless as what it takes to train and keep employees. Expected to have no life and drop everything for TCP. Pay more to new hires than promotes. Very un-organized, send through info at the last minute and expect you to drop everything and get it done then with no additional payroll.

Stop overhauling the stores and consider starting with a management change, at the very top!

Went downhill quickly

Former Employee - Sales Lead
    Former Employee - Sales Lead

I worked at The Children's Place part-time for less than a year

Pros

I initially liked my job at the Children's Place. Worked part time as a sales associate before getting promoted to sales lead. Seems to be small room for working up in the company. Pretty good about scheduling for sales associates.

Cons

The entire staff I worked with was entirely female, with one guy in the back doing stock, extremely sexist. Working with so many girls got irritating, especially since they're young and immature.
    Got written up for being physically assaulted and threatened because "I needed to watch the way I spoke to people." I never had any other complaints. Got ganged up on by other management so I quit and found an easier job with higher pay than my management pay.

Needs to be a more diverse staff to benefit the company and the employees. Higher pay for physically demanding position.

There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place

Worked for The Children's Place? Contribute to the Community!