The Children's Place
www.childrensplace.com Secaucus, NJ 5000+ Employees

Great company to work for with great benefits

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)
Riverdale, UT

ProsThey are a very organized business and you received 17 days of paid vacation and 7 days of paid sick leave

ConsThey rearranged the store quite often and they set sales even more often and had short deadlines that we were expected to meet.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice if the people that made the decisions on how the store needed to be set up for sales had actually set them themselves because they were really hard to set and a lot of unneccessary changes.

Pleasant but a company that's still growing

Sales Lead (Current Employee)
    Okemos, MI

I have been working at The Children's Place part-time for more than a year

Pros: Great Pay Flexible Hours Decent discount Not too taxing physically Cons: Associates don't receive many hours Upper management doesnt care about anything Expectations… Advice to Senior Management: Get your stuff together Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This place is horrible ...run don't walk

I have been working at The Children's Place

Pros: There is nothing positive to say about it. Cons: Not enough payroll hours to do everything they want you… More
There are newer reviews on The Children's Place.

Worked for The Children's Place? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Children's Place reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Children's Place CEO Jane Elfers. All reviews posted anonymously by The Children's Place employees.