The Children's Place

www.childrensplace.com
  www.childrensplace.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place

Company sliding further downhill. Believe what you hear as TCP people are leaving all the time.

I have been working at The Children's Place

Pros

Still some great people that work there. Offices are nice. Benefits are still positive.

Cons

Highly political environment. Lack of integrity in corporate hr team. Revolving door of employees. No internal development. Environment of unfairness as solution to performance issues is never investigated. People are terminated because someone does not like them.

Spend some time re evaluating the leadership. HR has integrity issues that permeate the organization. I can only speak for corporate team. Other HR seems very well thought of. Do not continue to terminate strong employees. An external consultant should be called in to review HR.

578 Other Employee Reviews for The Children's Place (View Most Recent)

Never again would I work there.

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Oshkosh, WI
    Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Oshkosh, WI

I worked at The Children's Place part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great Customers and always new products in stock

Cons

Low Pay, No hours, Bad technology, Slow return process, too much pressure to get cards

Don't hire so many people if you can't afford to give them hours. Also change the return system, it's horrible.

Want a life don't work here!

Current Employee - Customer Associate in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Customer Associate in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at The Children's Place part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Discount, Good for collage students or high school looking for part time. flexible schedules.

Cons

If needing hours or money to have a life this isn't the place unless your in management. Customer associate get between four to fifteen hours. Great discount but nothing else. Also managers don't listen to people on there availably and will blow up your phone even if you are off that day. Short shifts mostly 4 hr shifts sometimes 6 hr shifts. With no day scheduled off some of them will just be call shifts but since most employees call in more in likely your have to work your call in.

Add more hours, and plan schedule where people don't have to close and then open we have families and life's and don't want to live at work. So if you really need us to open and close have the open shift first then the close shift that way we can have sleep and time for are families. Also for your high volume stores put more people on the floor that way who ever closing doesn't have to stay late picking up so many messes.

There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place