The Children's Place

www.childrensplace.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place

Great job, great people!

I worked at The Children's Place

Pros

The place I worked at the management was very encouraging, and commended you for your accomplishments. Everyone there was such great people! The pros definitely weigh out the cons!!!

Cons

Customers lol. Some try to get you to give them a coupon even though it expired 5 months before. They give attitude but really in those situations you just have to laugh after the fact!

None, keep up the hard work!

614 Other Employee Reviews for The Children's Place (View Most Recent)

Good to start

I worked at The Children's Place part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great flexibility for students when they have the right management in the positions.

like any typical sales job. The company is a good standing one and great discounts.

Cons

not very challenging, can become very routine and mundane after a few months.

constantly changing management.

create a better environment for those who want to stay. Promote within. Take your time to scout and interview managers for people who are the right fit... not just the ok salary requests.

No Structure for Store Sales Success

Former Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Dallas, TX

I worked at The Children's Place part-time (less than a year)

Pros

The Children's Places offers the most popular trends and the lastes in kids (baby-teenage) fashions to date. Their pricing and discounts are amazing and it really attracts the attention of the bargain shoppers.

Cons

My challenges were the pay and the lack of organization in the scheduling. The store was always short staffed and you were lucky if you worked with a great manager or sales lead; especially in closing the store. There was no accountability; someone was always blamed for something and there were never any verbal employee appreciation. AND the employee discount was NOT great. I would spend less using my coupons and my PlaceRewards.

My advice to manager would be to practice organization of your team members and be mindful of the lives of others when it comes to creating the schedule.

There are newer employer reviews for The Children's Place