The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
www.lds.org Salt Lake City, UT 5000+ Employees

Great place to work and develop your career.

ProsGreat atmosphere with wonderful people. Everyone shares a common goal and your able to build strong friendships with co-workers due to sharing common beliefs.

ConsThere are not a lot of downsides, but sometimes it can be hard getting things accomplished and through different channels/levels of approval because there are so many different departments/divisions to work through.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice. Management is great and constantly looking for ways to improve. I trust they'll figure it out.

Great environment

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Pros: There is perfect work/home-life balance working for the LDS Church. … Cons: The only thing that is slightly unsatisfactory for me is only giving services to… Advice to Senior Management: Be sure to pass down information during times of change. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good cause, mean culture

IT (Current Employee)

I have been working at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

Pros: Good benefits, good technology, good cause. Cons: The IT group has a very harsh, spiteful and thankless culture. Sr. IT management is quick to criticize and find fault, and never rewards… Advice to Senior Management: Find out how employees really think things are going. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Worked for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints CEO Thomas S. Monson . All reviews posted anonymously by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints employees.